We are currently seeking an Android Developer to help us build the best possible experience for our educators, parents and students.
In this role, you will translate business requirements into tech realities. You will design, test, and deploy applications for Android, from the architectural planning stage to the QA testing and debugging stage. If this is you and you are cool with helping a startup thrive, please read on!!
Applicants must have development experience on Android platforms. We may consider applicants without an advanced degree if you have proven skills in Android development as well as programming skills in Kotlin and Java. You will be required to implement and test the app to ensure it runs smoothly before it is released. You must have some portfolio of successful applications that you have created to be considered for this position.
This is an awesome new opportunity for Android Developers that are looking for their next gig! We are a nascent startup in the education technology vertical.
We value work/life balance and build a company culture around a family-first mentality. Join our growing company!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, test, and deploy Android applications
- Assist with architectural planning
- Collaborate with QA engineers to create and execute tests
- Identify and fix bugs in the code
- Provide technical support for software issues
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science (or equivalent experience)
- Android development experience (2-4 years preferred)
- Proficiency in Kotlin, Java, and C++
- Familiarity with Android SDK, including APIs
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
What’s In It for You
• Competitive Salary
• Medical/Dental Vision
• PTO/Paid Holidays
• Parental Leave
• Remote work
So, if you are an Android Developer with 2+ years of experience and you’re open to help startups thrive, please apply today!
We are looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you.
Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also reach: MAdeyemi@Discorz.co
Discorz LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.