We are seeking a creative and experienced iOS Developer to manage Discorz mobile apps. In this role, you will collaborate with our lead developers to design an attractive and user-friendly space that provides the functions our customers want. if this is you and you are cool with helping a startup thrive, please read on!!
You will be required to implement and test the app to ensure it runs smoothly before it is released. You must be proficient with various iOS frameworks and have a substantial portfolio of successful applications that you have created to be considered for this position.
This is an awesome new opportunity for iOS Developers that are looking for their next gig! We are a nascent startup in the education technology vertical.
We value work/life balance and build a company culture around a family-first mentality. Join our growing company!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and develop mobile solutions based on the specifications of each project
- Implement and test the applications, troubleshooting problems to ensure smooth performance
- Perform regular maintenance to prevent bugs or issues
- Keep current with industry trends and make enhancements to applications when necessary
Requirements and Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field (preferred, NOT required)
- 2+ years of iOS development experience
- Experience with various programming languages, including Swift and Objective-C in XCode
- Familiarity with iOS frameworks, such as Foundation, UIKit, CoreLocation, and MapKit
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
What’s In It for You
• Competitive Salary
• Medical/Dental Vision
• PTO/Paid Holidays
• Parental Leave
• Remote work
So, if you are an iOS Developer with 2+ years of experience and you’re open to help startups thrive, please apply today!
We are looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you.
Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also reach: MAdeyemi@Discorz.co
Discorz LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.